Make a Reservation
- Our dress code is smart casual. Gentlemen are required to wear a collared shirt, full-length trouser or elegant jeans and closed shoes.
- Trainers or sport shoes and caps are not permitted.
- Ladies are required to wear a suit or dress, long or short skirt or dressy slack and top.
- UAE national dress is welcome.
- Maximum holding time is 15 minutes from your reservation timing. Please allow us an estimated 2 hours to dine with us.
- Guests under 21 years old are always welcome to dine in the main restaurant non-smoking section.
- Under 3 years old is not permitted in the restaurant.
- In compliance with the United Arab Emirates law, guests’ must be above 21 years of age for alcohol service both for Restaurant and Lounge area.
- All menu prices are inclusive of 5% VAT and subject to 7% DIFC authority fee.
- For groups of 8 guests and above a 10% service charge will apply.
- Credit card authorization form required for bookings of 5 guests and above
- Minimum spend apply during Wednesday to Friday at AED 350 per person from 8pm onwards for 2 guests and above in the main restaurant non-smoking and premium lounge smoking dining area.
- Minimum spending applies daily at AED 350 per person from 8pm onwards for 2 guests and above in the main lounge area.
- As per company policy, bringing outside food and/or beverage is not permitted in the restaurant.
- Valet parking is available for your convenience. Roberto’s provides the first 3 hours of valet parking free of charge; with a minimum expenditure of AED 200; proof of receipt must be provided.
- Roberto’s opens from 12pm – 3am from Saturday to Wednesday and until 4am every Thursday & Friday.
Gate Village Building No. 1
DIFC, Dubai, UAE
First three hours complimentary valet parking is available at the entrance of Gate Village Building No. 8.
Sunday – Wednesday : 12:00pm- 3:00am
Thursday & Saturday : 12:00pm – 4:00am
Business Lunch : Sun-Thu 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Aperitivo : Everyday 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Brunch : Sat 1:00pm – 05:00pm