1.1 Welcome to https://robertosrestaurants.com/dubai/ (our “website”).
This page outlines Roberto’s Club Ltd.’s (“Roberto’s”, “we” and “our”) online terms and conditions. Please review these terms and conditions carefully before using our website, our mobile application (“our mobile app”) or any of the services available through our website or mobile app.
By accessing our website, mobile app, or using our services you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions. If you disagree with our terms and conditions then you may discontinue using our website, mobile app or use any of our services.
2.1.Both our website and mobile app are intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 shall not make use of the services through our website or mobile app.
- All payments made to us by you will be processed through Telr. Telr is our third-party payment
- You understand that you use our third-party payment gateway at your own risk and responsibility, and you must retain a copy of transaction records and merchant policies and rules.
- You also agree that the card details supplied to our third-party processer are correct and accurate and the card used to make payment is lawfully owned by you.
- Please note when you are at the page where you need to enter your credit/debit card details please ensure the site address shows telr.com. Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard or American Express. Once the payment has been done you will be taken back to our website.
- Once payment has been made via our third-party payment gateway, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 1 hour.
- We are not responsible for any refunds linked to any fraudulent transaction(s) on your account or misuse of card or bank details by a fraudulent person or company. For example, where a third party impersonates a staff member of Roberto’s and takes payment for a booking reservation.
- We aim to deliver to you within one hour of receiving your order and we work our best to ensure that you receive your order as fast as we can, but sometimes due to external factors like traffic etc., your order might take a while longer.
- To avoid any unnecessary delay with your order please ensure that your full address and contact details are provided.
- Once your order has been confirmed by our team via email, the order cannot be cancelled or changed.
- We will refund the amount paid if the wrong food was delivered by our restaurant.
- Refunds will be done only through the original mode of payment and processed within 10 to 45 days depending on the issuing bank or provider of the debit or credit card.
- Time restrictions
9.1.The maximum time that we can hold a table you have reserved is for 15 minutes and please note that there is a 2-hour time restriction for dining in.
- Booking cancellation and booking amendments must be notified at least 24 hours prior to the reservation time.
- Late cancellations (less than 24 hours prior) or failure to show will result in an AED 150 per head charge. Payment will be taken from the card details provided at the time of the advance booking
- In the event that fewer guests arrive than the number of guests reserved for, a no-show charge of AED 150 will be charged for each guest absent.
- We are entitled to cancel or change the date of any of our events. Should this happen we will inform you as soon as possible and you will have the opportunity to re-book if there is a slot available or receive a full refund for the event.
- We will not be responsible for any compensation or for any ancillary costs you may incur, for example for travel, accommodation and/or any other related goods or service as a result of the change of date or cancellation of the event.
12.Valentine’s Day – Cancellation & No-Show Policies:
- Al a Carte Dining – Late cancellations (less than 24 hours prior) or failure to show will result in an AED 500 per head charge. Payment will be taken from the card details provided at the time of the advance booking.
- Five Shades of Love Dining – Late cancellations (less than 24 hours prior) or failure to show will result in all deposits being retained.
- In the event that fewer guests arrive than the number of guests reserved for, a no-show charge of AED 500 will be charged for each guest absent.
- As per company policy, bringing outside food and/or beverage is not permitted in the restaurant.
14.Reliance on Information posted
14.1. The content of our website and mobile app is for your general information and use only. As such, we accept no liability or responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information to the fullest extent permissible by law.
14.2. Where we provide details of our restaurant menus, we make no promise that those details will be available in a particular restaurant on a particular day – all menus are subject to availability.
15.Third party links
- Our website and mobile app may contain links to other websites. Please note that we will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of your visit to these websites and you access such websites at your own risk.
16.1. Except as prohibited by law, in no event shall we be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any special, exemplary, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort or otherwise, which arises out of or is any way connected with the following:
- This agreement;
- Any use of our services, our website or our content;
- Any failure or delay (including, but not limited to, the use or inability to use any component of our services).
- You acknowledge that all content on our website and mobile app is our exclusive property or is used with the express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner.
- No content featured here may be reproduced, published or transmitted without our prior written consent.
- Copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement may result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
18.1. We may choose to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to our service(s) at our own discretion should you breach any of the terms and conditions or if we are required to do so by law.
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service including our food service, please inform us immediately. You can contact us:
By post at: Gate Village Building No. 1, Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai, UAE
By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone on: +971 4 3860066
We will endeavor to respond as soon as possible but no later than within 28 days.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the Dubai International Financial Centre (“DIFC”) Laws as a recognised common law jurisdiction.
Should any dispute arise concerning any of these terms and conditions or any of our policies, the matter shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the DIFC Courts.